Myself as a donor - profile.
Hi! I’m a healthy, reliable sperm donor. I am here to help you achieve your dream of parenthood through Artificial Insemination (AI). I offer free donation, flexibility, and a proven track record of donor success. LGBTQ+ friendly! Located in New Jersey (near NYC, not far from PA/CT).
Donor experience I provide you:
- AI (Artificial Insemination) donations from successful, experienced, knowledgeable, respectful and professional donor.
- Proven fertility and donor success — 8 donor children born to 6 recipient families (latest birth mid-2026), plus I'm a father of two children of my own
- Committed support: willing to help across multiple cycles till success. Happy to help with future siblings. Happy to share my knowledge and experience of TTC (Trying to conceive) process. Consistent communications and organization.
- LGBTQ+ friendly - here to help all families
- I do not seek any parental rights. I'm just here to help you conceive.
- High Motile sperm concentration (MSC), tested annually.
- Most past conceptions achieved within 1–3 cycles
- References available from previous recipient families
About Me:
- Graduate degree in STEM field, stable professional career
- Strong academic background and high proven cognitive ability
- Musical talent, fluently bilingual.
- Stable family life, intentional lifestyle, emotionally mature. Calm, kind, caring and helpful personality.
Health & Safety:
- STD-free all my life, with recent test results available. STD-safe lifestyle.
- No major illnesses. No hereditary illnesses. Several of my ancestors lived past age 90 with full mental abilities and good health.
- Genetic testing: NOT a carrier for common genetic disorders
- Annual physical confirms excellent health
- Physically active (regular cycling, jogging, swimming)
- Healthy lifestyle and diet. Never did any drugs nor smoked. Don't consume alcohol.
Terms:
- Donations are 100% free for anyone local or traveling here (north New Jersey).
- I am flexible about meeting arrangements to maximize success
- I have a cap/limit on donations to ensure ethical and responsible practices, and plan to stop after helping 3–5 more families.
Getting in Touch: My contact information link.
Comments
Post a Comment